Carl Albert State College (CASC) is committed to protecting the privacy of its students, employees, and visitors. This policy explains how CASC collects, uses, and protects personal information.
What is personal information?
Personal information is any information that can be used to identify an individual, such as their name, address, phone number, email address, or Social Security number.
How does CASC collect personal information?
CASC collects personal information in a variety of ways, including:
● When you apply for admission to CASC, or when you register for classes or other activities.
● When you use CASC’s website or other online services.
● When you contact CASC by phone, email, or mail.
● When you interact with CASC employees or other staff members.
How does CASC use personal information?
CASC uses personal information for a variety of purposes, including:
● To administer your education at CASC.
● To provide you with the services and benefits you have requested.
● To communicate with you about your education and other matters.
● To protect the safety of our students, employees, and visitors.
● To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
How does CASC protect personal information?
CASC takes steps to protect the security of your personal information, including:
● Using secure servers and networks.
● Encrypting sensitive information.
● Limiting access to personal information to authorized personnel.
● Implementing security measures to prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification, or
destruction of personal information.
How can you access and correct your personal information?
You have the right to access and correct your personal information. You can do this by contacting the CASC Registrar’s Office at (918) 647-1200.
How can you contact CASC about this policy?
If you have any questions about this policy, you can contact Carl Albert State College at (918) 647-1200.
- This policy may be updated from time to time. Please check back periodically for the latest version.