Mission Statement for IE
The Carl Albert State College’s Institutional Effectiveness supports the College’s mission, values, and goals by providing institutional research and leadership in the areas of accreditation and assessment as it relates to the areas of continuous improvement of programs and services as well as the strategic planning process. The functions of the IE includes Institutional Research, Strategic Planning, Program Review, Student Learning Outcomes, and Accreditation.
- Assist the Carl Albert State College community in engaging in ongoing, integrated, and institution-wide research-based planning and evaluation processes.
- Facilitate a systematic review of programs and services that results in continuous improvement and demonstrates that CASC is effectively accomplishing its mission.
- Provide leadership for institutional research and assist in the collection and analyzing of data to support decision-making, strategic planning, and assessment.
- Provide leadership and direction for the college-wide strategic planning process.
- Coordinate knowledge and information sharing through committees, individual divisions and/or departments, and publication/presentations.
- Provide support for the institution’s accreditation process and for specialized accreditation reporting of divisions and departments.
- Assist with state and federal reporting.
⇓ IPEDs: Headcount Enrollment Projected and Actual 2014-18 (updated 9/15/16)
⇓ FTE Enrollment Projections and Actual Rates 2014-18 (updated 9/21/16)
⇑ Complete College America Graduation Rates (updated 9/21/16)
⇑ Graduation Rates 2012-2015 (IPEDS) (updated 9/15/16)
⇑ Retention Rates Full and Part Time Start 14-Retain 15 (updated 9/15/16)
⇑ Retention, Graduation Rate, and Cost Comparison among Oklahoma Two-year Colleges (updated 9/26/16)
⇔ Credit Production Hours Fall 2015- Fall 2016 (updated 9/15/16)
Credit Production Hours Between Campuses (updated 9/20/16)
⇑ Student Faculty Ratio (updated 9/15/16)
library Usage, Testing, & Instructional Presentations (updated 9/15/16)
Student Support Services Mission and Outcomes 2015-16 (updated 8/16)
Faculty/ Staff Review of Strategic Plan