Carl Albert State College takes acts of sexual violence and sexual harassment seriously. In an effort to comply with the Violence Against Women Act and the Office for Civil Rights federal guidelines, all students are required to complete online training on sexual violence prevention. Grades will be withheld until training has been completed. Training should take around 40 minutes.
To complete the training, follow these steps:
- Sign on to the VIKECONNECT portal using your CASC student username and password
- Click on the “Haven” tab
- Click on the “Haven” logo and begin
- You will need internet access and audio capabilities
- You may take the course in multiple sittings. Sections end with a “Next” button. DO NOT log out until you click the “Next” button or you will have to repeat the section.
- The course may include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure students’ attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential; the school will only receive information about the student body as a whole and will never see individual student responses.
- After you complete the Final Exam, there is a mandatory intersession of 30-45 days before you will be able to access the Follow-up Survey, which is not mandatory.
- Resources are available in the top menu bar throughout the course. We encourage you to check out these resources and utilize them if needed.
- Should you experience technical difficulties, click the “Help” button to access the 24/7 help center.
- Here is an EverFi Haven Troubleshooting Guide.
Join CASC in its stance that 1 is 2 many and its efforts to maintain a safe environment where all members of the campus community can live, learn, and be successful.